In accordance with the GDPR, our own site handles the data of its members in compliance with the regulations in force.
The information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links on the owner’s domain websites, and the owner is in no way responsible for the websites of third parties.
The privacy of our users is important to us and that is why we want you to be fully aware of our practices.
The web site camerlengoshoes.it is hosted by the server provider JEF srl – Via Luigi Einaudi, 280 – 62012 Civitanova Marche (MC) and was realised by Azar Comunicazione,Corso della Repubblica 23, 62100, Macerata.
The site contains an online shop realised via the WordPress WooCommerce platform.
What we collect and save
As you visit our site, we track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this information to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this information for tax and shipping estimates
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it in order, for example, to estimate shipping before you place your order and to send you what you have purchased!
When you make a purchase from us, please provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number/payment details, and optional account information such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- We send you account and order information
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with all legal obligations incumbent on us, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve our shop offers
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
In general, we keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use it and as long as we are legally obliged to continue keeping it. For example, we store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes name, e-mail address and billing and shipping addresses.
People in our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, purchased item, date of purchase and place of dispatch and
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept PayPal payments. During payment processing, certain data is transferred to PayPal, including information needed to process or support the payment, such as total purchases and billing data.
Right to be forgotten
The company undertakes to take reasonable steps to ensure that any request to forget personal information is processed with existing technology and executed within a reasonable time. Every effort will be made to delete personal information if the user withdraws consent (opts out) from receiving the information and requests the right to be forgotten.
The company will not knowingly collect personal information from a person who is not legally an adult as defined by local law, without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if such consent is required by applicable law.